Friday, January 8, 2010

Help me i have this open wound on my nose because i scratched this old pimple blemish that made me mad?

It is so big it covers 1/4 of my nose and i used a needle to scrape it after i used my nails bc i was so mad. No i regret it, and i like prayed to god that it will get better because i don%26#039;t know what to do i don%26#039;t want to go to school tommorow. right now i just put alchol on it then i put neosporin on it.. is that good? what should i do? it is red but i don%26#039;t want it to become a scap i just want it to grow regular skin. help please asap|||Your best bet is to get to a doctor who will give you the best advice and will check whether it is infected or not and if it is will treat it. For now though, apply antiseptic and then leave it alone. Good luck.|||put some honey on it and a bandaid. It should be much better tomorrow|||You are doing exactly the right thing by cleaning it than using neosporin.I just had a skin cancer removed on my nose %26amp; that treatment worked wonders! It too 3 weeks to heal but it looks fine now. Please don%26#039;t scratch or pick at things. It will only make it bigger. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment