Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I treat a red pimples in one side in my face?

I%26#039;m suffering from a red pimple come to my one side in my face and after few months get the other side on my face and the other side it was red pimple disappeared and get the other side , I don%26#039;t know it%26#039;s make my face half and half.





Beside sometimes it%26#039;s painfully with pus and sometimes painfull without.





Thanks for your time.|||This sounds like classic folliculitis. It is important to keep the area clean and dry, so keep your hands away from your face. If you wear makeup, that might contribute to the development of the pimples.





For these spot pimples, try roll-on clindamycin. This is an antibiotic in alcohol solution that dries up the pimple and kills the bacteria at the same time. It works regardless of whether you have visible pus or not, and it works fairly quickly. After application, the pimple should be gone in a day or so. You will have to see a dermatologist to get a prescription.|||wash ur face daily|||i would just tell u to use salicylic acid


i used the oxy pads maybe 2 a night and it helps a litle

No comments:

Post a Comment