Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of pimples and acne marks?

I always have pimples; sometimes it a lot but usually its just about a couple on my face but they still bother me. How do i get rid of them cauz my pimple cream just doesnt work. Also i have marks from old pimples so how do i get rid of them?|||bio-oil might help but it takes a while if your scars are old!|||To get rid of your pimples you should just out a little dab of toothpaste on it to dry it out. And to get rid of the old marks from you past pimples you should rub coccoa butter on it Report Abuse
|||I tried all the acne products that drugstores had to offer and none of them worked! What I did was go to my doctor and ask for an antibiotic for acne. They will examine your skin, and recommend an antibiotic that treats the kind of acne you have. That%26#039;s the best way! Also, what I absolutely love to put on my face for acne marks is mederma gel! It%26#039;s expensive, but worth it! I%26#039;m a light tanned african american female with brown spots and merderma is clearing them up nicely!|||I used to have that problem,


I visited a dermatologist, which is somewhat expensive


but medical insurance takes care of most of it.


They%26#039;ll examine your skin type and prescribe a medicine,


within about a month I saw extreme results


and it stayed gone.


Mine prescribed differin to me,


but if may not work for you,


keep it moisturized and wash it with a good cleanser,


like Cetaphil or Noxima they%26#039;re really good.





=] good luck.|||I have the same problem.


I%26#039;ve tried all of them too, but then i started to think about something.





Most of acne is caused because of ur hormones and i was like well if there mostly caused by hormones then how come so many ppl think that pimple cream is going to stop ur hormones from making more pimples? just think about that, i know it doesn%26#039;t really help but... =/yeah|||I get pimples and little bumps on my forehead.. I use Aveeno cleansing Pads, and the moisturizer everyday, and its been working, i saw a difference in about a week or so, they have different kinds for different types of skin.. hop you find something|||Acne prodects that you can buy at walmart%26#039;s and other stores aren%26#039;t teh best ones. The Cheaper the worse they are. I use proactive and it works wonders. I haven%26#039;t had any pimples since i started using it. Its sort of expensive though|||I have spent so much money on drugstore products that have continually failed me. Success came when I met with the experts. Go to this website for help. They have good information.


http://www.symptoms-treatments.com/treat鈥?/a>|||i went to my doctor and asked for an acne cream and i use it every night and in the morning they%26#039;re gone. thats the best thing that has worked for me. but good luck :)|||Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||try a natural toner like witch hazel, it doesn%26#039;t make scars disappear but it tones and smoothes out the skin and makes the scars less notable|||My sister gets microdermabraision for her acne scars and there is a special birth control that helps with acne|||the million dollar question.

No comments:

Post a Comment