Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of pimples fast without buying some product?

I%26#039;m starting to break out, and im not sure why. I just want to get rid of it. Ive tried quite a few products but their not working. I have sensitive skin and i normally dont get alot of pimples like this. Help me please?|||Amanda -





You need a facial regime twice a day - products or not they help rid your face of all sorts of dirt.


Wash, toner and a cream - it%26#039;s wise to get in to a habit.


If you use some things some times your face is not adjusted.


I suggest something like acne free or a nutragena face wash, toner, and cream - you can use a hot compress to draw dirt out and bring acne to a head.|||hey i have really really sensitive skin to and i found that sometimes it is the face washes i use that are making me break out. what i sue now is just dove soap for the sensitive skin and it works fine.|||Put niva cream on every night i used to break out alot but now i started to use it and is works perfectly :) x.x|||Drink 8 glasses of water, daily.


It helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment