Friday, January 8, 2010

Small white pimple like bumps on breast on cycle day 19, 11 DPO?

what are these? , my husband noticed them first, and then i was curious |||I also get them after I ovulate and before my period. It just depends on the person. Good Luck!|||http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/…





See the above article: what you are seeing may be indicative of pregnancy, but bear in mind that a lot of women who haven%26#039;t been pregnant yet (including me) notice these bumps or Montgomery%26#039;s Tubercles between ovulation and a period. It%26#039;s all to do with hormonal balances and changes.|||I get those little white bumps on my aerolas after i ovulate but before my period. For me it%26#039;s a normal thing in my cycle. But it%26#039;s also a pregnancy sign on websites i read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment