Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I painlessly remove my pimples without buying expensive acne products?

I want to use home remedies that will remove my pimples, will not leave scars, and are easy to find. What do i use?|||I had horrible acne for years and tried everything known. My dermatologist told me to wash with Cetaphil 2x per day and use an oil free moisturizer and my skin has been clear for 6 years. No joke.|||toothpaste. like the cheap oldschool toothPASTE


not the gel and nothing with bleach in it


it totally dries them out over night and leaves no scars


just apply a little dot on each pimple before bed and watch it disappear.


if you have really heavy acne maybe do small sections at a time so you don%26#039;t have sticky toothpaste on your whole face.


just try it it%26#039;s cheap and easy


it totally works for me.


but again make sure its old school toothPASTE nothing added|||Never pick!!!!





Wash your face with unscented Dove soap bar. $2.





Follow with astringent $4.





Moisterize with Phisoderm face lotion. $7. (Worth it!)





At night leave a clay mask on your face in the most %26quot;troubled%26quot; areas to pull out the oils and dirt. $5.





You should see the results in a few days. This is my daily routine and my face is as clear as a tushy.|||1st of all you have to eat fresh fruits and healthy food and then avoid oily food and all stuff and do pranayam like kapalbhati in the morning i promiss you ir you do pranayam daily just for 15 min it%26#039;s 100% help you 2 remove your pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment