Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone no the best way to get rid of a white head pimple as it is ruining my life.?

put some toothpaste on it.





not the gell or anything; old school white toothpaste.|||Squeeze it on the sides with your index finger on both hands. I%26#039;m not entirely sure how that would look except like the %26quot;bang, bang%26quot; gun fingers like two sideways Ls. Squeeze it until the head falls out and get a paper towel or rag to soak up the pus that%26#039;ll come out. There will be a small mark, but the redness and swelling should go away quite quickly.|||White heads are caused by lotion. You need a light lotion for your face when you use a body lotion it%26#039;s too much for the pores on your face. use one that%26#039;s made for your skin type and for your face. I heard people pop them but...ouch...


That just causes scars. lighter lotion. no more white heads.|||I have two that I have had forever. My boss told me to get a needle and burn it and then pop it and squeeze the white out. I%26#039;m too chicken to do it.|||How soon do you need the horrid thing destroyed? If you can stand waiting a few days, I would strongly suggest not popping. It will hurt, it will get much redder and thus more noticeable and it will probably return to its former state and take that much longer to heal. If you cover it with clearasil, lot of it all the time you are at home and at night as well, that will make it go away much faster. And in the meantime, don%26#039;t let it ruin your life. Just cover it with a bit of makeup and remember that everyone else probably isn%26#039;t noticing it nearly as much as you think they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment