Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do about major pimple night before prom!?

my face is breaking out because of my period and it is the night before prom... wat can i do to reduce the size and reddness of my zit?!?!?!?|||Go to Walgreens, and get Terminator 10.


It will reduce redness and take a majority of the pimples way overnight,


I use it and when I wakeup my face is clear.


Or take advil it will take redness and inflammtion out of the pimples.


Also, try Queen Helen%26#039;s Mint Julep Mask.|||I know this sounds nuts, but it works! Calomine lotion. You know the pink stuff you put on mosquito bites? Yes and it has to be the pink stuff, not the clear. Put it on and leave it on. Wear it to bed. It will dry it out|||I hear toothpaste does wonders overnight





never tried it myself though





also, the obvious, don%26#039;t pick at it|||toothpaste orr....





i know it sounds weird but use vickks vapor rub on it when you go to sleep, it worked for me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment