Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I left toothpaste on my pimple overnight. when i woke up, there's a black spot in it!how or why did it happen?

so yeah, the question says it all.





i left toothpaste on my pimple overnight. when i woke up, the thing did minimize, but i noticed a dark spot over it. how or why does it happen and how do i get rid of it??|||the chemical in the toothpaste burnt ur skin that happened to me but i thought it was part of the process and kept putting toothpaste on and eventually got a BAD chemical burn. Ur lucky cause u stopped it would be very mild. the problem is it gonna take over a week to heal. and make sure u don%26#039;t put anything on in not even a facewash. just wash it with cool or warm water when u have a shower|||well unfortunately toothpaste has a nasty habit of drying skin out.. and the blackness is likely newly dried skin that has accumulated in your pore and oxidized. I wouldn%26#039;t suggest using toothpaste on your pimples.|||Eep I thought that was supposed to work!!!!!!!





I hope it gets cleared up soon.


Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment