Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eye pimple!? is it a stye?

I%26#039;ve just noticed a little pimple/lump on my lower eyelid. I%26#039;ve looked at Better health channel and other Yahoo questions, but they all talk about styes. Im not sure mine is a stye, because its not red and irritated... its more like a little bubbley pimple. I dont wanna pop it incase it is a stye coming along, but i just want some guidance :)





Any suggestions?|||I don%26#039;t know what they are, but I%26#039;ve had several show up in the last few years. I did try to pop one about 5 years ago with very little luck (it%26#039;s hard to press hard while thinking about your eyeball being underneath). After about 3 months I tried again. Out came some small off-white semi-hard substance. Really weird.





I wish you luck, b/c I%26#039;d like to know what it is too.





EDIT:


I did find something on YahooAnswers. The %26quot;best answer%26quot; probably explains things the best. The other answers ,,,, don%26#039;t bother with them. Here%26#039;s the link, hope it works:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment