Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I clear up pimples on my back in one week?

Im wearing a dress next thursday thats a halter, and my hair will be up, so my whole upper back is exposed. I have a bunch of not huge red pimples, but a bunch of little bumps and a few big ones. I want to clear it up for next week, plus I%26#039;ve got pool parties to go to.





How do I clear my back up?|||Wash it with acne face wash under the shower, apply some lemon juice on a cotton ball and dab it on the zits before bed, and whatever you don%26#039;t, don%26#039;t scratch or pick at them!!|||You could try dabbing tea tree oil (found in health food stores, or drugstores) on a damp cotton ball, then applying it to the pimples. (tea tree oil is an antiseptic/antibacterial) Or try an aspirin mask. Get 3-4 tablets of uncoated aspirin, crush to a powder, wet with enough water to make a paste, then apply to pimples. Leave on for 10 minutes, then wash paste off with warm water.|||Milk of Magnesia





It%26#039;s actually a saline laxative that you are supposed to drink lol but if you use it on your back (rub it on your skin, don%26#039;t drink it) then it will dry those pimples up in several days usually.|||try using aveno face wash. you can also try usuing acne face wash.


Aveno works best.|||shower. a lot.|||try using some face wash on it.|||Scrub,scrub, scrub like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment