Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am concerned, there are whitle pimple like bumbs on where my penis beggins, im not sure what it is.?

I do wash well in the shower and all, like i said they%26#039;re like pimples, i used to get %26quot;around%26quot; when i was younger and its a really queer situation for me|||Go to the doctor and use protection.|||perhaps they could be stretch marks from your %26quot;pubs%26quot; being pulled? I%26#039;ve gotten those and thought the same exact thing.|||sebaceous prominence or fordyce spots. google it! it%26#039;s normal!|||Those are perfectly normal...It%26#039;s just made of up some fatty materials...Well I know they%26#039;re normal for teenagers at least. I%26#039;m not sure how old you happen to be, but it%26#039;s in quite a few Puberty books. Read some of that stuff, and hopefully it%26#039;ll answer that.|||Pearly penile papules!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_p鈥?/a>


This. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment