Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cystic pimple after efffect?

I think i had a cystic pimple on my nose months ago... i popped it and it did heal but it left this bump on my nose. is there anything i can do to get rid of it?|||When you pop cystic acne, it is difficult to extract all the pus, so I would guess that there is probably more puss deep down in your skin. Antibiotics can help. If you get cystic acne frequently, or just pimples and blackheads, I would suggest you go to a dernmatologist and have them put you on Accutane. It is the ONLY cure for cystic acne/pimples etc. There is no need to battle acne and scarring with this great product.





I took Accutane 15 years ago when I first heard about it and put my teenage kids on it the minute they started breaking out to avoid scars. We handled it all just fine.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment