Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have this pimple thing on the top of my nose...?

and it hurts when i touch it, it looks like its swollen, and it feels like a bruise.


Does anyone know what i can do about it? ( i just got it today morning)|||put ice on top of the pimple.


it works for me sometimes.


it will help subside the bumpiness


*use proActive*


i used one, and within 3 or less weeks, i could already see the improvement of my skin|||Here are some simple remedies if you are interested you can try them out, tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link below.|||try a hot commpress, it works for me|||Interesting...actually, my brother had the very same thing a few weeks ago. It looked somewhat like a wart and people suspected that it was a direct result of cocaine use. That probably does not apply to you though.


Either way, the pimple did disappear after three weeks or so and no scar remained. My advice to you is to just be patient with it and most importantly, give it time to heal. Don%26#039;t touch it, simply leave it alone.|||Hello


the only way is to allow it to ripe since some pimples are very sturborn when disturbed.see a doctor for proper medication. goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment