Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help me get rid of my pimple problems!

Hey everyone, how%26#039;s it going. Does anyone know how to get rid of pimples really easily and quickly? Are there any specific products? Thanks!|||proactive, or spot on acne treatments.|||I can empathize with you. When I was an adolescent (I%26#039;m an old man now!) I had horrible acne.My Mom took me to the dermatologist weekly for %26quot;surgery%26quot;(that%26#039;s what they called popping zits) and U.V. light treatment. Plus,the dermadude gave me massive doses of tetracycline along w/a prescription for benzolyl peroxide,which is the same thing they use today as a topical ointment.But, I%26#039;ll tell you what REALLY helps to get rid of it----Drink lots and lots of water,don%26#039;t eat foods that are high in fat and sugar,clean your face at least twice a day w/an astringent that won%26#039;t strip ALL the oil off your face, every two weeks coat your face in lama oil and..............no! I%26#039;m just kidding about that last one! The important things are--don%26#039;t let anyone give you high doses of antibiotics for long peroids of time and stay away from sugar and fats. Also taking zinc, vitamins A and E and Selenium suppliments will help to get rid of this. And before you try any of this, run it by your parents because they,above all, always have your best interest at heart. Good Luck, Health %26amp; Happiness, stage.....................|||AcneFree!





Get the 3 step kit that includes face-wash, renewing toner, and lotion! It also includes a Blackhead Terminator. It works really well.





On the back of each bottle, it has a paragraph telling how the specific step works.|||there%26#039;s really no quick but i would have to say...





hmm proactiv it really helps.. well the refining mask does at least.





it resizes pimples in jus about a day.. you should see full results in about a good three days.|||Well you can use clean and clear. It works really good on me. You can use clean and clear acne control clenser. IT WORKS!!!!!!|||Proactiv!!!!!! If you can%26#039;t get that, get anything Neutrogena. Preferably the Neutrogena Wave!!!! Both productswork great!|||Alcohol and continuous cleaning removing the oil from your skin All those products you see on TV are made from some kind of alcohol based product Rubbing Alcohol thats the secret|||It%26#039;s going fine think you XD anyway, i use this stuff my mom has called %26#039;clearskin%26#039; or i have toothpaste and tab some on. (bakeing soda toohpaste btw) hope i helped -shmile-|||zeno|||use toothpaste just put a dab on the big pimples and for the sm|||i do a scrub/mask combo.





good luck.|||Time and patience is your best bet. Go see a dermatologist. |||I hear proactiv has a very high success rate. Its pretty reasonable in price too. I know, acne sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment