Saturday, December 26, 2009

I got rid of my pimple its just still red!?

thanks the toothpaste worked but the redness is not gone any helpful hints to get rid of it thanks!|||i had realy bad black heads and red pimples and just plain pimples on my nose and over my lips. and i used practive drying loation and i put that i everynight when i went to bed and in the morining before school them waashed it off....i also learned from my skin doctor that your not the post to wash ur face every day just a couple times a week. and when u take off your makeup use baby oil sentive skin no sent. it works. ;]|||I go to the dermatologist to keep my skin clear. Just maybe some soothing cream. but It you ever get a pimple like and you have a big event the next day you can always get a cortisone shot by your derm and it reduces it asap. oh and also to maintain clear skin wash twice a day and use a oil free non comedogenic mosurizer. and never ever touch your face|||Tooth paste is bad for the skin. It can cause more pimples and burns

No comments:

Post a Comment