Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have pimple scabs, when i try to cover them, they just look more noticable and looked cake in makeup.?

How can i fix it, i love being the center of attention, but not in the embarassment aspect.|||Go for a course of AHA peel. It can get rid of pimples and even out skin tone.|||I know this is kinda weird.. but try to disinfect with hydrogen peroxide, then when you go to bed put a dab of neosporen on. Make sure to wash your face twice a day and then avoid waring make up for a couple of days until healed. Nothing can cover up scabs.. as you said, it only looks worse. I also got Aveena blemish repair.. that helps to heel quicker and prevent...|||1) Don%26#039;t pick or burst your pimples.


2) Wash your face at least once a day - that%26#039;ll help with the pimples


3) Realize that make up looks fake most of the time and go without it.|||I%26#039;ve been there, I feel for ya.


2 things.....try washing your face with a wash cloth before you put your makeup on. Sometimes it helps scruff off that top dry layer. It%26#039;s just as good as a %26quot;scrub%26quot; product and gives you a little more control over what you%26#039;re doing.


Also, try a light weight moisturizer, like neutrogena combination skin moisturizer. It%26#039;ll soften the dry parts, and it has never broken me out.


I don%26#039;t know what kind of makeup you%26#039;re using, but I have found powder foundations make that particular problem worse.


You may want to invest in a more expensive foundation, too. I have found it%26#039;s the one cosmetic where more expensive is better. I am using revlon colorstay- I have been for a while now, and am pleased with the coverage I get out of it. Using %26quot;loose%26quot; powder applied with a brush, instead of pressed powder with a puff, helps that, too.





PS I have found, most of the time, that people who tell you not to wear makeup because it makes it worse have never had a genuine acne problem. If you can%26#039;t face your day without covering it, cover it. There are tons of foundations now that help combat acne, not cause it.|||Well, the best thing to do to hide something you do not like on your face is to embrace it and not be embarassed by it. It is a part of you, and will always be a part of you by the way it looks, so the sooner you get over it and the sooner you accept it, the less noticable it will be to other people. Or, you could always try covergirl%26#039;s aquasmooth makeup compact. It%26#039;s a moisture-filled makeup, and goes on creamy, and blends very well with many people%26#039;s skin. That%26#039;s what I use, and I can say that if I ever have a pimple or anything on my face I need covered, my aquasmooth compact is my best friend.|||Simple: DONT PICK!!





Picking makes things worse, and you cant cover a scab with any amount of make-up.|||I have scars all over my face from recurring acne. I recently started using this product called Murad that is made by a dermatologist with a clinic in LA. He also teaches at UCLA. My advice: treat the condition and use concealor for cover-up. Then set with pressed powder in your skin tone.|||You need to exfoliate 2-3 times a week. A mild facial scrub will get the dead skin off and help even the tone.


Mix the powder with the liquid to get a better result...liqid first then touch up with the powder.|||exfoliate. what is it called Swiss or something stuff with the apricots or there are other kinds. you will know if you read magazines b/c they are always having ad in magazines.|||definately dont pick your pimples! and dont wear makeup over them, they just get worse cos the makeup blocks any oxygen from getting to you pimple, and it gets them redder and bigger.|||try and get a facial peel that might help.|||Use tons of moisturizer(Try Nutraderm)before applying makeup. Apply your makeup with a sponge and dab makeup on. I have to deal w/this every now and then and it sux, I know how you feel but with years of practice and experimenting, I%26#039;ve managed to cover them with out it looking caked on. Good luck and remember less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment