Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a pimple in my butt crack its round but has a pointy top is it something serous?

Have you seen it?





I have never seen in my butt crack... but i would not worry if i were you. It will probably just pop when you sit on a wooden stool.





Hope it dont hurt!|||It could be a pilonidal cyst. I would get it checked out. Report Abuse
|||okay thats kinda funny but yea......no it might not be something serious unless you got bitten or something.....you can get rit of it by popping it or taking a very hot bath....n dont want to affend you but if ure getting anal sex you might want to question that partner of yours.....|||Yes. It%26#039;s in a bad place subject to infection, and may be an ingrown hair that you can%26#039;t fix yourself. Go to a doctor, and you might get it lanced, also an anti-biotic.|||no pop it and put it on you tube!!!|||ew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment