Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yea i have pimple problems and i hate it.?

I Heard that proactive re4ally helps but I also heard that it%26#039;s like a drug. What i mean is that if i use it everyday, my face will be very clear but if I miss a day or sometyhing my face will break out. Is this true or should I use proactive?|||Proactiv is like a drug, and so are 99% of acne washes. They contain either Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid.|||I tried proactiv but it didn%26#039;t help me much....I%26#039;ve heard a lot of people say it helps them, but maybe my acne was worse....the thing that finally cleared up about 90% of my acne is the benzoyl peroxide gel they sell at acne.org....it%26#039;s a low concentration, so it doesn%26#039;t irritate your skin...and it blends well with makeup....I keep it on my skin almost 24 hours a day...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment