Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does the pimples last in pregnancy?

I%26#039;m pregnant, and I had a huge break out of pimples in my first 3 months, and now they are tampering off, is that normal?|||Yes it is, however I had spots during my entire pregnancy, and now have a few because I am breastfeeding. It%26#039;s all hormonal.. hopefully yours will go away and stay away!!





=]|||Oh my goodness! I remember those first few months of pimples. I%26#039;m 23 weeks now and I haven%26#039;t seen any in probably 8 weeks. Ever since the first day I got the positive on the test until i was about 3 1/2 - 4 months. I did not have one day that my face wasn%26#039;t broken out, they were all in my chin area. I hated it! Maybe its a sign, are you craving sweets and milk? I did really bad, and I%26#039;m having a girl!! lol.





Good luck and congrats!|||I guess they are cuz it was the same with me. My first three months I had horrible breakouts. And now that I hit my second trimester, my face started clearing up. I now break outs are caused by pregnancy because of all the hormonal changes are body is doing. I%26#039;m just glad its over!|||Yes, during pregnancy you will experience things that you have never before, it is your body changing, the baby growing and overall adapting to this beautiful baby inside you. Don%26#039;t worry your are still glowing and beautiful.|||i had mild acne since i was 12 and i thought the pregnancy would get rid of it, but im 28 weeks and it has gotten a lot worse. my skin is blochy and i have like little little pimples everywhere. ur horomones will do funny things so im sure ur normal|||I am 17 weeks and mine tapered off then came back with a vengeance.|||Be grateful! lol...my breakouts are just as strong as ever

No comments:

Post a Comment