Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of pimples around my mouth?

I have sensative, oily,dry, skin. I have been getting alot of little pimples around my mouth. Mostly under and on the edge of my nose. I also get alot on my chin. I have popped some near my nose and the area is getting red. Can someone please tell me what i can do to clear this up quick?|||OK you said you have oily and dry sensitive skin wow if you cant see your dermatologist or low on funds here are a few things to try 1. put some oatmeal in a mesh cloth or stocking tie it up put it in some warm water and wash your face with it it will be white and a little sticky let that residue sit and dry on your face then wash with warm water warm as you can bare.


then follow with cold water to close the pores back.2.how old are you if you are a teenager and a male it could be the sign of a mustache or a little goat tee. if you get them on your nose PLEASE don%26#039;t burst them you may try some cold then hot compress but always finish with the cold|||Make sure you don%26#039;t touch your face during the day because the bacteria isn%26#039;t good for you pores. Don%26#039;t prop your chin up with your hand.|||There are something out there that lookin like a Q-tip u break it and apply it to ur face at night and the next mornin or late that evening it goes down greatly|||get some pro-active......(jessica simpson!!) ha|||get a face cleanign thin they sell in pharmacies liek those oxy clean pads they will clean up ur face or use Tazorac|||try spectro-gel (use the right kind just look at the bottle for what ever skin type you have) I works really well for me|||i have the same problem except i get them on my nose ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment