Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Black moor has white pimple like spot?

i noticed today that my %26quot;baby%26quot; black moor, small at the moment, which i brought on sunday just went, has a small pimple looking spot near his dorsal fin





what do you think this is?


i haven%26#039;t noticed anything on my other fish|||sorry but he sounds as if hes got stressed and developed white spot





my baby moor had the same problem and sadly died because i didnt treat him quick enough





seperate him from others if possible, and treat him with maybe stress control, but also white spot treatment





if not treated it could lead to other problems


im not sure taking him back would do much as its a problem occured with the movement of homes





try googling white spot disease to see if it matches|||My betta had a similar spot, which I finally realized was a loose scale or bit of skin from where he scraped himself on a rock.





http://badmanstropicalfish.com/fish_pala鈥?/a>


I like this website because it has plenty of photos to help diagnose diseases.|||Check this out..it could be male tubercles:http://www.bristol-aquarists.org.uk/gold鈥?/a>


But there is also ick, which looks like grains of salt. Check the site I gave you under diseases.


Are you doing weekly water changes?|||i think he want to mate is he chasing other golddies in the tank?

No comments:

Post a Comment