Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do you make a pimple go away fast?

Wash your hands and face, then pop it. The next day you will notice that it is no longer bulging. But catch it early before it becomes the size of a dime.|||proactiv three step process|||It sounds crazy, but put toothpaste on it over night.|||OK I know I may sound dumb but I try this all the time and it really works:





If you have eye drops for the eyes:





Put the little bottle in the freezer let it get cold not frozen then put a few drops in a cotton ball and rub it in the pimple it will smoothly go away trust me!!!It will leave you know marks or scars. Trust me it really works!|||The only thing you should do....is keep it very clean, and use a lotion with disinfectant... Do not squeeze, because you%26#039;d sooner have an infection then the pimple gone......Beta-dine shower gel, is also for people with a skin sensitive to pollution|||I know this is going to sound crazy but honey will. If you put honey on your blemish and then put a band aid over it and sleep that way it will be gone by morning. Trust me I do it all the time and it works.|||i do believe it is clean and clear. it is in a little tube, quite pricy, but works miracles. Oh and leave it alone, even if you have to cover it. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF. DON%26#039;T OVER CLEANSE. YOU%26#039;LL JUST %26quot;AGGRAVATE IT%26quot;....says my DR.|||Clean and Clear has a spot pimple treatment with Salycilic acid. However, if you use it too much, your skin can get used to it and it won%26#039;t work anymore. But for one pimple, it will dry it out and kill the bacteria pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment