Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have bad pimples and my pimple cream doesn't seem to be working what should I do?

I rub the pimple cream all over my face,and it never works!!!!!|||I would say try Proactive. It really clears up pimples and blackheads. My brother used it and his skin is clear now and hes used for about 2 years. But you see results within weeks. And i would say it is definitely worth the money. I think its like 30 dollars and you should get a money back guarantee if your not happy. But really you should try it.|||My sister and dad both had terrible acne so i bought Pro-active for them off the info-mercials. i tried it on my self for a little while, all though mine wasn%26#039;t as bad and it worked extremely well for all 3 of us. Dad%26#039;s in his late 40%26#039;s and had tried everything including dermatologists but this was the first product he was ever happy with. Good luck with it|||Go to a Dermatologist and dont use so much cream that it dries your face out.|||Have you tried, after washing your face, applying rubbing alcohol with a little cotton ball?


Or, get some tea tree oil (about $12 at GNC), wet a cotton ball with water and apply 1 drop of the tea tree oil to it and rub on face.


Do this morning and night. You might be surprised that something so simple can work.|||perscription for tetracylene will take care of it|||I agree with some of the other answerer%26#039;s- go to a Dermatologist. He/she can prescribe a stronger med than your pimple cream. If it is an over the counter cream, it probably isn%26#039;t very effective.





If you received the cream from your Dermatologist, you need to tell him/her it isn%26#039;t working and you want to try something else.





Also, be sure to wash your face often. Find a mild facial soap (like Neutrogena) that is gentle on the face.





Other than that, you may have to wait out your teenage years for the pimples to clear up.





Good luck.|||you should try a dermatolagist, but mine kept giving me stuff that didn%26#039;t work. i started using proactiv and it works great.|||squeeze them then put sudocrem or toothpaste on them to dry them up (the toothpaste can sting a bit!)|||go to a skin doctor, sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment