Thursday, December 17, 2009

What causes acne or zits,pimple's?

I have been getting lot%26#039;s of zit%26#039;s on my face mostly on my chin,also why do i get zit%26#039;s on my back?please tell i wash my face daily with water and soap i know there%26#039;s cream and stuff but does proactive really work there are so many product%26#039;s to choose from thanks again|||Hormones, hygiene, genetics all play a role in acne.





It%26#039;s hard to say if any acne system will work for you as all skin care is individual but to fight acne you must wash your face with bacteria control soaps, toner and creams to help dry out the puss/bacteria -





Use a brush on a stick for your back and Murad makes a body acne wash - also vitamin d (sun) helps acne but in small doses.|||The hormone, hygiene, heredity, statement is correct. You can controll it yourself if you%26#039;re willing to really take care of your skin. You must wash with soap a minimum of twice a day. Rinse with cool water. Then using cotton balls dipped in alcohol go over your face several times. Be sure to change the cotton ball as it becomes dirty. You don%26#039;t want to rub the dirt back into your skin. This is an astringent. If you can do this 3 times a day, it is even better. If you don%26#039;t think your skin is dirty because you bathed or washed well the night before, think again. Look at the dust on your dresser or night table. It gets on your skin because dust doesn%26#039;t discriminate. As for your back, shower every morn. %26amp; at the end of every day, using a good back brush or scrubber. This also helps keep down body odor which also is somewhat enhanced when hormones are raging. I always used Ivory soap because it is very pure (99 %26amp; 44/100 % ). For deodorant, I kept baking powder in a salt shaker %26amp; used that. Both worked better than anything On the market. Good Luck!|||One word my friend...Roaccutane!





I have had bad acne for many many years and trust me it was a real pain for me...i hated it terribly!





I have been on MANY products such as proactiv(which when you finsih using it brings out the pimples worst), neatrogena,clearasil, ambi and many more!





None of them worked for me beause when i finished using the proactiv which was a waste of my momey the pimples came back out soooooo much worst than it was in the beginning!





I went to my dermatologist last month and he introduced me to Roaccutane. I decided to use it, and i am NOT dissapointed at all with the excellent results that I have.





I have been using it for a month so far and within the first 2 days i had seen results..the pimples were disappearing(thats what we all want right?)





I am still using it because I have to complete my year.





The best part of it is that it is a tablet that you take. Its not a soap or a toner or a 4-5 step procedure that gets on your nerve..just one little tablet.





Its easy and stress free and best of all...Brings results!





You willl not be dissapointed if you try this product.





This product is only available through perscription by a dermatologist.





Use it and see for yourself!





=]





This treatment last for about 7 years after you finish your course with it or longer.|||think it is from your eating habits. if you eat a lot of junk food then you are going to have zits. also when your pores open from like sweating or heat dirt gets in them and BOOM out pops a zit. i heard pro active works from some people. it depends on your skin type. i use stridex. i wash my face before i use it to get dirt off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment