Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have lyke a vaginal pimple. at least i think that's what it is. and it really hurts. ?

hellppp! what is it? and if you know. how do i get rid of it?!|||By your description I would say you developed folliculitis, it is infection of the ingrown hairs! Folicullitis usually goes away on its own but some people need antibiotics to treat the infection. The superficial infections are easily taken cared of but those that go deeper may need to be treated medically. There is “special” bacteria that would not go away that easily and if your problem persists, you should see a dermatologist.


|||it could be a cyst it could be a ingrown hair. it could be a pimple (if you dont change your underwear alot) it could be a std. you should get it checked out though for sure|||It could be anything from an infected hair to genital herpes or warts. The only way to know for sure is see a doctor. It kind of depends on the location, if I knew more I could clarify better.|||I have these after having every child I%26#039;ve had. My doctor told me it%26#039;s from the extra acids in your system. I just pop them over and over until they go away.|||well it happen to me but just wait for a month and leave it alone and then go to a doc if it dont work|||If your worried about it go 2 the docters it might just be somthing that will go away though . |||Uhh, people don%26#039;t normally get pimples on their vaginas. Is it on the outer or inner part of the vagina. I wonder if it is an ingrown hair??|||its probly like cancer.





kidding probs a ingrown hair


chiill and wait it out .|||Definitely go to a doctor/gynecologist. |||Its just a blocked duct, don%26#039;t worry they clear on their own.|||um pop it and go to a doctar asap ok its importan|||pop it. or go see a doctor.|||might be camel toe :D|||go to the doctor|||go to the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment