Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have a puss filled pimple like thing on my vagina?

i want to know if it is a pimple





but i just got over a yeast infection


so i know i didnt shave so it cant be ingrown


its on my vagina not in it, its actually on the top part no where really near the lips





i popped it and cleaned it


but then now it hurts so bad


and its puss filled again and now its a big hard red lump





i dont know if its a pimple or what or if it has anything to do with the yeast infection|||Could be a cyst. I get them occasionally on the inside of my thighs. They hurt and when popped, all kinds of nastiness comes out. Cysts can refill if you do not get the core out. Anyway, try re-popping it and clean it real good with hydrogen peroxide or alcohol. If it causing you a lot of trouble, a doctor can drain it with a needle, which sounds bad but will feel so much better after.|||Most likely a genital pimple. Sometimes you need to pop them more than once and put a tiny bit of acne cream on it for it to go away.





If it looks like an open sore, or anything different than a pimple would look like then get it checked out, but gential pimples are common and caused by lots of things such as hormonal changes, birth control, moisture, friction, reaction to soap, etc.|||No, I don%26#039;t think it has anything to do with yeast. It was probably a pimple or an infected hair follicle. Clean it with warm water again and apply a light amount of the ointment Neosporin or Polysporin. That will help take the infection awy.|||I%26#039;ve had one once...But not the yeast infection. I%26#039;m curious to know what it is too. Mine was on the actual lip part. Kinda weird and painful lol





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||Maybe if you think it is that bad you may want to go to the doctor just in case.|||I think it%26#039;s just a bad pimple. I%26#039;ve gotten those %26quot;down there%26quot; before.

No comments:

Post a Comment