Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does this really work?? Aspirin pimple remover thing?

Okay well I%26#039;ve heard that people crush aspirin then put water on it then put it on their pimples and they would go away. does this work? And woudl it still work if you had micro coated aspirin? Thansk sooo much! Oh and I%26#039;m 11 and 1/2 and I swear i have childrens acne!!!! Would this hurt or help me?|||Aspirin contains salicylic acid, just like most acne medication (the other most common ingredient is benzoyl peroxide). So yeah, it does work some, but I don%26#039;t think it really works much better than the acne spot cream you can buy in the drugstore, as the ingredient is the same.





Also, I think Reye%26#039;s syndrome is only a problem when you ingest aspirin. Using it topically shouldn%26#039;t put you at risk, but you might as well just buy some proactiv (which is pretty freaking strong) or Murad, or even Neutrogena (though most of their products make my skin break out).





If your skin is really bad, see a doctor about it. Also, make sure you%26#039;re not eating too many sweets or drinking too much milk. People will tell you that %26quot;chocolate gives you zits%26quot; is a myth, but more recent studies have indicated that consuming a lot of it (milk or junky food) can make your general health worse, including your skin health.|||PLEASE DON%26#039;T USE ASPIRIN! I don%26#039;t even know whether or not it works. But if you%26#039;re 11, aspirin is associated with Reye%26#039;s syndrome, some horrible disease that could kill you. Doctors don%26#039;t even give aspirin to anyone under 19.





I%26#039;m 15, and I%26#039;ve had serious skin conditions. I%26#039;m seeing a dermatologist right now and have been given doxycycline and benzoyl peroxide. They really work and I%26#039;ve seen a lot of improvement. So if it%26#039;s really bothering you, go see a doctor, just don%26#039;t use that aspirin thing.|||childrens acne.. honey thats about they age everyone gets it I had it when I was 12-13 BAD!!





but by the time I was 14 pretty great skin





but as for the ASPRIN thing///no it will not get rid of it it is used ONLY to get rid of the redness of the pimple..

No comments:

Post a Comment