Monday, December 14, 2009

I popped a pimple and it left a scar, how do i get rid of it?!?

Don%26#039;t pop your pimples!!!!





http://www.acnefreein3days.com/pimples.h鈥?/a>|||only time will get rid of it





but try not to pop it next time. i have some that i popped when i was little and it left a permanent scar on my face.|||Neosporen might work if it just happened.|||It%26#039;s gonna fade, but to sped up the process use a fading creme.|||try putting some neosporin for two nights and dont peel the scab and it will dissapear on it own!!!!|||1. makeup


2. don%26#039;t pop pimples


3. keep it well moisturized with lotion


4. remember that time heals all wounds, including this one|||they have cream you can pur on scars to help them fade...i cant remember the name. I think it was mederma or something.|||It should fade over time.|||only time will heal it|||I%26#039;m glad I never got a pimple yet... my mom chases my sister around yelling %26quot; Let me pop it please!!!%26quot; She always begs......








Just use lots of different creams.... Hopefully its not on ur nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment