Thursday, December 17, 2009

I think i have a pimple in my ear?

It happend like 3 days ago when i started feeilng it. now I cant even go to sleep because my ear is throbbing and i felt inside and it feels like something hard. It mostly hurts when i bite down and i think the pimple is near my ear drum. What should I do?|||If it%26#039;s that close to your eardrum, and painful, then I would probably have a doctor check it out just to be safe. Even if it is a pimple, pimples are caused by bacteria and you don%26#039;t want to risk getting any type of infection in your ear.|||i dont think its possible to get a pimple in your ear so this is what i think.I think you got a small cut in your ear and a scab formed pretty deep in and its hitting the sides of your ears causing them to hurt when you chew and bite down on things.





You should get to a doctor as soon as possible.





NOTE: nothing can touch your ear drum because your ear drum is to far back(this last information came from a doctor)





Sorry for any miss spellings|||i get these all the time bro dnt worry - simply try to squeeze it either by pressing it with one finger or if you can get two to it do that - also advise cream/ointment to stop the burning and throbbing. If you sleep on your side so the ear with the pimple is facing upwards then it won%26#039;t hurt as much. hope this helps =)|||You could have an inner ear infection which can be extremely dangerous, even life threatening. I%26#039;m not saying it is as I%26#039;m no doctor, but you should definitely see one IMMEDIATELY. It can be so easily treated, but if left can cause MAAAAJOORR problems. Call nhs direct if you are in the UK. Get to the docs now.|||i%26#039;ve had those before.. all from sharing my earphones and forgetting to wipe them before i wore them again. gross.





and what%26#039;s even more gross is that i got irritated with that feeling too that i just freakin scratched it off. it bled for a bit.. but if felt better after a couple of days.|||Put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in your ears the next few days..Should feel better soon!!! I know it HURTS!|||errrr same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Get an alcohol swipe , from your chemist


works like magic


or get SOS pimples cream


=] xx|||well i better advise you go to the ear doctor!|||go to see ur doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment