Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want to pop this pimple on my lower lip, its at whitehead stage, please any info on how to do this ?

I just had one of those! It was like half on my lip, half on my skin. I just popped it like a normal zit, but it hurt a bit more. Since it is completely on your lip, I don%26#039;t know if I would pop it. Avoid squeezing it for now, unless you have school or your job tomorrow or something and you have to get rid of it lol. Good luck!|||I have one of those right now too! I am a nuring student, so I was able to bring home some syringes/needles and when mine gets to the whitehead stage I am going to try to suck out all the puss. LOL! If you don%26#039;t have access to one, I was recommend puncturing yours with a safety pin, then pushing the puss out, that way you aren%26#039;t ripping that fragile skin around your mouth.|||You can hot-press the pimple first to soften the skin so that it is easier %26amp; less painful when pressed/pricked.





Tip a glass of hot water to your lip (as if drinking) but keep it there for about 5-10 mins. Then you can press the pimple out using your fingers covered with cotton wool.|||put a warm compress on it for about five minutes





take two q-tips and place them so they%26#039;re on either side of the pimple


the q-tips are gentler on your skin than fingernails





press down and together





it%26#039;ll pop





wipe away the gunk and clean





apply zit cream|||don%26#039;t pop it! just let it heal! cover it up with makeup if it%26#039;s really bothering you.


DON%26#039;T use a needle to suck out all of the gunk inside of it or it will scar guaranteed.|||use two q-tips to pop it so the oil on your fingers dont get into the open pore and cause any more pimples to form.|||i just pop mine until all the white is not. i%26#039;m told thats not good to do|||just squeeze it till all the white is out and it will start to bleed..

No comments:

Post a Comment