Monday, December 14, 2009

Get rid of a pimple?

How can I get my pimple to go away?|||Crush aspirins and mix with a little water to make a paste. And put it on the pimple. It%26#039;ll dry it out real quick!|||Hi, you just need to let it there and thie pimples will go awau themselves. I am asking from my own experience. Im am 20 years old now and you now way back 7 years ago when I entered high school i gpt lots of pimples over my face. The fact that I am not bothered that they are with me those pimples just gine by in time. Don%26#039;t put anything just keep your face always clean and that%26#039;s it. Pricking those pimples will irritate them which might cause worse things such as acne and other skin disease. If you areto look my face at the present you won%26#039;t even think that once in my life I had a horrible experiance with those pimples.





Girl power! :) Stay beautiful in and out.|||Try putting tooth past on it before you go to sleep (minty kind) just a dap let it dry sleep with it on and in the morning wash it off.





It dries the pimple up and makes it go away faster and lose some size and color. :)|||Wash your face regularly and use a product that has benzoyl peroxide in it. Also find some cream to help it.( I recommend oxy 5 vanishing formula). Hope this helps. Don%26#039;t worry. It%26#039;ll go away eventually.|||find any over night cream with benzoyl peroxide. if your skin is sensitive try 2% benzoyl but if its normal go for 10% benzoyl. try not to touch the pimple and wash your face twice a day with an acne wash.|||i SUGGEST CLEAN AND CLEAR


IT HELPS A LOT


IF YOU DO BUY IT MAKE SURE


YOU BUY THE ONE WITH MICRO BEADS


THAT TYPE HELPS A LOT


USE IT LIKE 3 TTIMES A DAY


AND I%26#039;M SURE THEYWILL BE GONE|||proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment