Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pimple in an intersting place?

I am 21 years old and I just got rid of a pimple on my right brest and now I have one on my left nipple. I know that pimples and acne come and go anywhere, but is there any reason I should be worried about these being here? I%26#039;ve never had them here before -- I wasn%26#039;t sure if it was worth being worried over or not.|||IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


IT鈥橲 WORTH READING!





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links|||well u see u just have the ans with u , u just worte %26quot;pimple come and go...%26quot; so just dont worry.............|||if you sweat a lot it is normal. You may have a clogged pore- which is what a pimple is. You have pores everywhere- yes even there. If it becomes a lump- I would get it checked out then|||I would need to see them before i could say for sure but i think they are pretty normal to pop up any where.|||did u buy a new bra - maybe its an allergic reaction|||I agree with cat.


(above)|||Um, milk ducts are buried further in than the skin. If it were a milk gland it would hurt like thunder.





There are oil glands around the nipple. They help protect it during nursing. It may be that you have something going on there -- depending on size, etc. I agree with letting it be (ie, don%26#039;t pick). It should resolve on its own.





Is this more like a black head or a red bump or a white head?|||Have you been sweating or maybe your bra rubbed you the wrong way.|||You may want to go and see a doctor about this. True pimples that occur in and on the nipple usually happen to nursing mothers or women in late stages of pregnancy. The little pimple winds up turning into a very painful, but easily remidied abcess. This is caused by a cloggin in the milk duct. I hope that you are not confusing %26#039;pimple%26quot; with the normal bumps that are found on all womens nipples. These are the milk ducts and you definitley would not want to %26quot;pop%26quot; these.





Anyway, if you are on your way to an abcess, medical intervention is necessary.|||Put toothpaste on them at night, they will go away in a few days.|||I had these before, more than once. My doc said they were normal. It was there quite awhile, and left a scab as I had to pick at it. It was red and sore, but he said it was just that...a pimple.|||pimples can only form where there exists a hair follicle, which is not on the nipple, although around it. are you sure it is a pimple? do not try to pop it. first try some anti-bacteria cream, if that doesn%26#039;t work, you might want to see a doctor if it isn%26#039;t improving.





btw, it could be a bug bite!! it happened to me|||Totally normal, especially if you sweat very much. You can try a cotton bra and see if that helps.|||not as long as it isnt bigger than our nipple email me so we can talk @yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment