Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i get rid of acne and pimples without products?

Can you help me out? im breaking out and i swear i%26#039;ll go crazy if i dont clear it up! I%26#039;m with the person i have a crush on every day and its embarrasing that my face is like this.





But my mom refuses to buy me any products, despite my point of begging and even saying that i%26#039;ll pay for it myself. Please, please, please help me! Do you know any ways to get rid of pimples, acne, ect. ? If you do, please tell me!|||Every night, wash your face with soap and water, then only water. Then, use a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a clean washcloth or cotton puff.





Make sure your pillowcase is fresh and clean.





Wash your hands before going to bed.





This information doesn%26#039;t seem to help girls, but you should know that most guys are used to seeing pimples on girls and don%26#039;t care about them as much as the girls do.








Resist popping your pimples for fear of scarring.|||Put toothpaste on your pimples or you can steam your face and squeeze the pimples afterward uhh what else can i say yeah that%26#039;s about it.


Hope it works for ya|||wash your face with warm water and a bar of dove soap. (ur mom can%26#039;%26#039;t say no to soap) then rinse with cold water. using a cotton ball apply a thin layer of lemon juice ( the bottle can works well) if it stings it%26#039;s working.





do that twice a day





for direct pimples apply a dot of toothpaste. (make sure it%26#039;s past not gel. it should say on the tube)|||try peroxide|||I%26#039;m sorry girly i so now what your going through i hate it when i brake out and i%26#039;m with someone that i have a crush on! You should try putting toothpaste on the zits and leave it on for alittle while that will help reduce redness and calm it down alittle just make sure the toothpaste is not mint this works for some people put it%26#039;s not for all skin types so just try it our first and see how your skin reacts.I tried it and it worked for me! And make sure to drink lots of water that always helps :)|||That doesn%26#039;t sound truthful that you mother would refuse to buy you anything but you can%26#039;t really remove your zits without your products. Food doesn%26#039;t play a factor, don%26#039;t forget that.|||toothpaste flattens pimples and viseen takes out the redness ull prob have this stuff laying around ur bathroom|||Hi





Don%26#039;t worry. Things will be alright soon.





I understand your problem. The acne can be easily controlled and cured by following simple lifestyle modifications.





I suffered from acne for several years and I developed 10 easy steps to get rid of acne. I also cured my acne completely.





Why don鈥檛 you see my website? I hope it will definitely change the way you loom at your acne problem. I will be very happy if your acne is cured by any method.





http://www.acne-elimination.com|||First of all, wash your face at least twice a day. When you wash your face you should use warm water first, then you can wash your face with a normal soap. Then rinse your face with COLD water. warm water will open your pores, so you can wash them well. cold water will close your pores so dirt will not get in them. your pores will not be all the way clothes, but this will help. Also, try not to stress about small things. I think stress increases pimples. I hope I helped. Oh yeah, that thing about eating chocolate will give you pimples, that%26#039;s so untrue!

No comments:

Post a Comment