Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of upcoming zits/pimples within a week?

My 21st birthday is next Wednesday and me and my family and friends are planning on going out to party for it (naturally). However, all the stress from trying to plan everything is starting to get to me and a few red spots are popping up all over my face. The most noticable of which is one on the tip of my nose and another, which can only be described as a volcano, on my chin.


I want CLEAR skin for my birthday! Is there any kind of product I can buy from a drug/department store that will get rid of these horrible little dots within a week?|||On The Spot Acne Cream I think its by Neutrogena but there are other brands. You just put a little dab on the pimple a couple times a day every day till the party and it will be gone! Make sure you wash and exfoliate your face and use a non-greasy moisturizer like Neutrogena hah i love that stuff : ]|||Well the best thing that i%26#039;ve ever heard of and a lot of my friends use is proactive. It seriousely works! another things you can do is with a steamy hot towel put it over the spot so that the pores can open up and then pop it. I know that it sounds gross but it kind of works. Or you can try putting toothpaste on it at night and the toothpaste will dry them up and you can just take them off like scaps. To tell you the truth depending on your skin sensitivity doing the last two I suggested might leave scars. Another option is go to the tyrashow.com and she has some helpful ideas on what to do.|||dont waste any of your money with any product...Use honey..I swear to god honey will get rid of them overnight. if not overnight than it will only take 2 nights...try it tonight i promise you it will work honey is great for zits. Just take some honey but dont rub it in all the way..do it before u go to sleep that way u dont have to feel it..when u wake up in the morning there wont be much honey left but if u feel u need to wash it off just use warm water...It will work wonders.!|||Clear Clear|||Use a glycerine soap that is ph balanced , do not use a face cloth as these hold bacteria always use the gentleness of clean hands .





If you really need to attend to a viscoius spot dab it with 30 vol peroxide the peroxide pentrated the skin surface killing the bacteria benaeth by oxygenating it the spot shopuld be easy to exude the next moring


Take Sulphur tablets , of course eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables , Frozen ones have lost thier life giving Enzymes somthing that most peole are not aware of now a days with the emphasis on Vitamins .


Alos remenber Zinc cream for Healing !!!!!|||i suggest you try toothpaste..... it really does work :o)|||An excellent remedy for pimples or acne-prone skin can be made by mixing 1 teaspoon ground cloves with 2 tablespoons fullers earth and ice water. When you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment