Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i get rid of these tiny pimples on my arms and shoulders?

I have these small pimples on my arms that have been there for about a year. you can barely see them, but when you feel my arm you can feel the tiny bumps. what could get rid of them, and what are they? also, i have this red pimple on my face that has been there for a long time, what can i do to get rid of it, should i use oxy or whatever?|||Re: the persistent red pimple. I suggest you see your doctor or a dermatologist because you may need a topical antibiotic to get rid of it.





As for the tiny pimples on your arms and shoulders, it may be a case of keratosis pilaris (build up of skin cells around tiny hair follicles). Use a lotion w/ lactic acid to exfoliate and get rid of them, such as Lac-Hydrin.





Here are a few helpful articles with more information:


http://www.helpforkp.com/


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_p鈥?/a>


http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_di鈥?/a>|||u should go see a doctor...they will give u this cream or wat so ever and u should put it on,,,,i heard tht oxy makes it worse but u cany try tht also|||they actually aren%26#039;t pimples, it%26#039;s called keratosis pilaris. a lotion with lactic acid should help. as for the mark on your face, if it%26#039;s not going away, you should see a derm to rule out skin cancer.|||You may use 3 MHz ultrasound for deep cleansing. Then apply some non oily cream. Now this area should be treated with IR or Red Light to give proper effect.|||Try going to dermadocotor.com. They have endless amount of skin products. They have specific descriptions of the skin problems and lots of reviews from people that bought the products. Or go see a dermatologist to prescribe something for you.|||I suffer the same thing- they only thing I have found helpful for me thru the years is a good lufa (the hand one) I use it with sea salt shower scrub (all natural oils) and it really helps minimize them a lot.


I have asked two doctors and one shrugged the other said it%26#039;s in my genes-|||See a dermatologist, who knows exactly what they are by your description.





Depending what the problem is, you can try a body exfoliating scrub to get rid of dead surface skin cells and clean out pores. But pimples don%26#039;t normally show up on arms, so I%26#039;m suspecting it is not acne but something else.|||Get an acne cleansing bar, like Acne-Aid or Pan-Oxyl bar, and scrub your arms and shoulders. Or see a dermatologist.





Use an acne face wash on your face, and don%26#039;t use soap on your face because it can clog your pores.|||I%26#039;m not sure about your face because I get the same problem. But for your arms try using a pumice stone when showering on your arms and use a super moisturizer after like shea butter. It works for feet, elbows, knees and anywhere you want smooth skin.


Hope you find something that works.|||I have heard that alcohol can do the job also and proactive. I know proactive works because I use it and it%26#039;s my best friend.|||are they really pimples? I have some like that from bermuda grass..in other words it is an allergy...i have a bump on my legs that never goes away too...with pimples it really helps to put some toothpaste on them at night...with me it really helps to increase my vitamin %26quot;c%26quot; when i am feeling the effects of allergies Those bumps on my arms come and go|||Out of the blue in October I got little bumps all over my thighs. Oh they were horrible! I didn%26#039;t know if it was a rash or what. I tried everything! 2.5% hydrocortisone cream, prescription acne cream, loofahs, face scrubs, body scrubs, back brush... I even changed laundry detergent thinking it was an allergy. Nothing worked. About a month ago I was at the mall and was accosted by one of the kiosk men. He had me try this stuff called %26quot;Obey Your Body%26quot; Body Scrub on my hands. It%26#039;s basically an exfoliant made with dead sea minerals and natural waxes and oils. It%26#039;s absolutely amazing!!! I was so impressed I ended up begging for a deal cause it%26#039;s $40 a jar (I bought multiple jars). It%26#039;s the best thing I%26#039;ve ever used on my skin. I used it all over my body before my shower the next day, and the bumps on my thighs are GONE!!! They%26#039;ve been gone since, and I haven%26#039;t used it again. My entire body is smoother than I can ever remember. I sent a jar to my friend Kelli in Iraq and she loves it too. They have a website according to the jar. Google %26quot;obey your body%26quot; and you%26#039;ll find it. I don%26#039;t want to put it in here in case it%26#039;s considered spam, but I truly love this product. I have recommended it to everyone I know.|||For the little pimples, you need sunlight and lots of lotion. Those little bumps are dry skin. Use a loofah or exfoliator every other day in the shower and moisturize your skin right after your shower, while your skin is still warm and relaxed from the water. Make sure you drink enough water (not juice, not soda - water). You might be able to get the red spot to go away by placing a warm tea bag (I use green, not sure if it matters) on it a couple times a day. If it%26#039;s a real pimple, the warmth and dampness of the tea bag will help draw out whatever%26#039;s in it so it can heal. Otherwise, check with your Dr to be sure it%26#039;s not a cyst or a permanent mark.|||Get out in the sun.....this always helps me.|||It could be just dry skin, but if you use a moisturizer and loofa and still have them I would go to the doc to see what it is.





As for the mark on your face if it has been there for a long time you might want to go to a doctor for it, most acne will clear up or change if left untreated, not just make a red mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment