Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a product that can prevents pimples from appearing or to make them go away?

I need something that can help me take way pimples. People keep saying about poractiv, but you have to buy that off the internet or phone and I dont want to do any of that. I need something that I can buy in a local store such as Rite Aid or Albertsons. If someone knows one that actually works plz give me the name of the product and which store I can get it at.|||St. Ives apricot scrub is the best|||Try Clearisil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream. It works so good and I do not know what I would do without it.





AcneFree is a good facewash kit. It is like ProActiv, except cheaper and it works better.|||use clearasil its like nine dollars at cvs or any drug store. I used it and it works pretty good. but makes you skin dry.|||i%26#039;m telling you this right now, proactiv does NOT work for everyone, so many people have been saying proativ proactiv proactiv, but i know that there are ALOT of people out there who know (like i do) that proactiv does NOT work. I personally have tried and used proactiv and it did nothing, and i know 10 other people who all said that it didn%26#039;t work for them either, and another 2 people who actually had problems from proactiv (1%26#039;s skin got irritated and red, another broke out more) and i know other people who say that it worked AT FIRST, but then stopped working and ended up back at square one with their acen, or ended up with worse acne. and also, i%26#039;ve heard other people who said that it works, but once you stop, u go back to having acne|||go 2 almost any store 4 this clean and clear it works good luck hope u like it|||proactive is available not only thru the net or tv shopping, you can buy it @ any sm/ watsons.|||Clear pore by neutrogena. its a blue liquid.|||Have you tried Proactive Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment