Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get rid of my pimples by tomorrow without products?

I have pimples and really need to get rid of them by tomorrow. Do you know anything I can do over-night?|||Cover up? I have found nothing that works overnight.


These home remedies are the result of Internet searches and I make no claims to their effectiveness, so use at your own risk.


ACNE, BLACKHEADS, AND PIMPLES:


Dab a small amount of toothpaste (paste, not gel) on pimples before bed; this helps dry out the pimples.


Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water, apply to face with a cotton ball, and allow to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing. 15-20 days of this application helps cure pimples and also helps to remove blemishes and scars.


Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.


For acne that hasn%26#039;t seemed to respond to anything, steep 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves in 1 cup boiling water for 10-20 minutes, cool, and apply to affected area with a cotton ball.|||When you find out let me know.|||Cleanse your face really good and then put a dab of toothpaste on the pimple...It worked for me! I do it everytime I have a pimple that I want zapped! Try it! Good Luck!|||always wash face with really cold water..it like opens the pores|||No, you can%26#039;t get rid of them in one day. I don%26#039;t know if you are having a photo taken or what, but the best you can do in one day is to get some skin tone make up or something like that so that you can diminish their impact on your appearance.|||Alcohal or Toothpaste, Sounds crazy but it really works! Cleanse faces good and put alcohal on cotton ball or something and rub on the acne, or after your shower before you go to bed put tooth paste on acne area...|||I used to put some sea breeze on a cotton ball and put that on the pimple. Then I%26#039;d cover the cotton ball with a band aid or tape and sleep with it on there all night. The next morning the dried pimple would peel right off with no evidence of any thing.


Good luck!!|||The first post is WRONG. Warm water opens the pores, cold water closes them. Wash your face with warm water to open the pores!!





And unless you have super human powers, you can%26#039;t get rid of a pimple in less than 24 hours, even with products!!





If you don%26#039;t want to use products and medications on your pimples at all then just eat healthy and make sure you drink plenty of water! Water is good for the skin.





If you wear makeup try to lay off it a bit and ALWAYS choose oil free products.





My advice to you would be if your looking to get rid of your pimples fast, invest in some good acne medicines from your local drugstore. they work wonders! More so than any home rememdy could.





Never use alchohol, lemon juice or toothpaste on your pimple because they will dry out your skin leaving you with a super, hard to moisturize, patch of dry red skin...not a very pretty thing if you ask me..





Another thing, when you wash your face don%26#039;t wash with soap (unless it is special facial soap/cleanser). This is a big no-no!

No comments:

Post a Comment