Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of ugly pimples and scabs?

I had a major breakout 2 days ago and I picked at my pimple and it burst. So now theres a scab replacing my pimple. And I%26#039;m starting my first day of school on Tuesday. I don%26#039;t know how to get rid of them? What should I do?|||Don%26#039;t touch it AT ALL. I am serious it will fall off by the time school is on. Your body needs to replace the skin under it and if you interfere it will just start all over again|||don%26#039;t touch th scab, as much as you want to! put some cocoa butter on it to soften it. or you could try a petroleum based cream like vaseline or neosporin. just don%26#039;t pick it, the whole process will start all over again and you will have a scar.|||don%26#039;t wear any make up for the next couple of days and stop picking at them. If they don%26#039;t clear up, what you will want to do is divert attention from them, so get yourself a fabulous pair of oversized earrings. Don%26#039;t worry too much, a pimple never destoyed anyone -look at brad pitt! Just keep your confidence high!|||1.first of all drink lots of water that should help your complextion


2.wear no make-up untill then


3. Use some sort of face wash i recommend deep cleansing face wash with witch hazel (Olay)


4. Leave the scabs alone! the more you pick at it the longer it will take to heal.|||Try this product, I found it on ebay and I just love it. It works and is not greasy. We need to keep our skin hydrated.


Also, the LYCD is a very healing property in this face cream. I know people who use it on their sunburn, to rashes, for soothing abruptions on the skin. I is very soothing. I think it is sold on ebay for around $30.00. item 280144832721. This face cream has the LYCD in the formula which was in the original Preparation H formula. I have used this cream and is is wonderful. There is a money back guaranteed if you don%26#039;t like it you can return it for a refund. Promote Healing With Oxygen. Not only does Natural Faces allow oxygen through, it contains tissue respiratory factors, special compounds derived from live yeast cells that forms part of Natural Faces complex. That yeast is oxygen-hungry--it draws air in, and that promotes healing, The yeast provides skin with about 300 percent more oxygen than wearing no makeup at all, according to one study of the product.


Check it out and post your information and experience with this cream. Preparation H Anti Wrinkles Face Eyes LYCD Skin Therapy -Anti-aging Wrinkle Exfoliates Dead Cells Rejuvenate New Skin. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or youe $$ back.

No comments:

Post a Comment