Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i get rid of tiny pimples under my skin?

I%26#039;ve noticed that i have small pimples deep uder my skin. I have an oily skin. What are some treatment options for this problem?|||As a certified dermatologist i usually prescribe Aloeride. It%26#039;s very effective on acne, pimples, ulcers etc. It contains 100 % aloe vera, take a look at the website below|||I had the same problem. I have been using Proactive for about a year now, and ever since starting it, I haven%26#039;t had any problems. Proactiv is the right thing!





I used to make a mask of 2 tbs. of honey and 4 tbs. onion juice and apply to my face nightly. This worked a miracle also, but way too messy.|||there is this stuff by St. Ives its apricot scrub and they have one especially for pimmple [blemishes] do it every night it works VERRY good i use it all the time :]]|||just wash ur face daily with soap ...in morning in evening and in night....keep it dry......and apply cream recomended by doctor please don%26#039;t remove it.....forcefully..it will lead to more pimples.......|||Purpose Soap, by Johnson %26amp; Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment