Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I do to help make complicated pimples that wont go away ?

Also how can I help my pores besides buying all of these creams that probably won%26#039;t even work? My pores are like really big and I am getting sick and tired of seeing them everyday. Should I go and see a doctor or should I pay like $60 on Proactiv? :S I%26#039;ve tried almost everything and it%26#039;s not really working..|||My daughter uses RA lotion, which really is very runny, and has to be put on with a cotton ball, put it on at night...wash in the morning with lava soap...i know, lava soap seems harsh, but it works...you get the RA lotion at a pharmacy, its behind the counter, they use it in alot of lotions and perscription ointments and creams, but you dont need a script for it...good luck|||at night before u go to bed put a dab of honey a pimple and put a band aide over it... dont try in on ur whole face with out trying one spot first. It should be better by the morning|||funny that you would mention Proactive, because that is what i would suggest. i started using it about a year ago. it really works well for me, and i have freinds that have started using it and worked out for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment