Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get rid of my pimples with out creams or medicine?

I started to have lots of pimples on my back and face and I don%26#039;t want to be like my brother and father who have them all their life. Is there any was with out medicine or creams I can get rid of them. Thanks!|||Drink lots and lots of water and change your sheets frequently to rid them of dead skin cells. Shower regularly with a good body wash, maybe with head %26amp; shoulders (usually helps backne) and change your shirts when their dirty. Personal Hygiene is the key.|||Sounds like this skin issues is genetic. Although you can reduce the amount of acne you can get.





I recommend do not eat fast food, and skip soda and snack foods.


Yes certain foods can increase pimples and such.





Drink lots of water, and a small amount of fish that is not fried.





But, why wouldn%26#039;t you want to wash your face with some basic face wash?





I recommend St. Ives face wash - the gentle scrubbing kind. It will not make your face worse. If you%26#039;re like me, I do not like to put creams and any type of medication on my face either.





Best of luck.|||use neutragina.. it really works. Also try washing your face/ back... but not too much.|||Good luck trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment