Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to treat pimples and skin colored bumps on my forehead?

I don%26#039;t have bad acne, but i get ugly pimples every now and then. I also have skin colored bumps on my forehead. What kind of acne treatment is best for this? I have tried Proactive and it didn%26#039;t do much at all. What other brands or techniques work? PLEASE HELP! (fast treatments would be best)|||a homeopatheic treatment as strange as it may sound is white toothpaste,i know it sounds gross but apply it before bed and allow it to dry over night and it absorbs the oils that have built up causing the skin eruptions,and it is cheap.good luck hope this helps|||There are several other threads that address this same question.


Use the search function at the top of the page.





http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>|||Try http://acne.org/ Dan Kern%26#039;s Regiment. I%26#039;ve had it for awhile, and most of my acnes are gone! They send you the package by DHL, and you won%26#039;t regret it. It%26#039;s a good stuff.|||tetracycaline is a perscription from the dermatologist. I use it, and have NO acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment