Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it a pimple or herpes?

I%26#039;m really scared but I started to whack off and while I was.....I acdently scarched my penis and after I was done there was a bump? Wat is it .......I was doing it myself wasn%26#039;t effect with no cold sores or nothing so wat is it plz help I%26#039;m scared|||You could have just scratched your self or from chaffing if you didn%26#039;t use lube. If you have had regular sex recently then there would be some thing more to worry about


You would have a better chance of getting herpes if you had sex with some one that has herpes. Herpes doesn%26#039;t come from thin air.|||Superficial scratch followed immediately by a swelling or bump? Nothing- it will go away. The only things you can do with your hand (I assume you were doing this with your hand) is scratch it or bruise it or bend it wrong. Geez relax, it%26#039;s a pretty tough organ.


Unless it%26#039;s a coincidence that you noticed a bump while masturbating- if you already caught something from someone then...


a wound or superficial infection might look red, sore, swollen but herpes will become blisters, hurt like hell, pop then scab over-


-warts will always look like flesh colored bumps that don%26#039;t change much and don%26#039;t hurt.|||Just sounds like you injured yourself :\ Unless you%26#039;ve recently had unprotected sex or think you could have spread cold sores (if you get them) from your mouth to your genitals, I don%26#039;t think it could be the case. Also, look us what herpes is like: Do you have oozing sores? If not, you can rule it out. Just sounds like a minor injury to be quite honest. Don%26#039;t sweat it.|||so you think you gave yourself a herpe by scratching yourself????





promise me you won%26#039;t procreate...mk????

No comments:

Post a Comment