Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What foods are good to eat to get pimples to subside?

I have patches of little ones on my face and after I eat chocolate they seem to come out more. What foods do I eat to make my skin look healthier? Or is there a mixture I can make to put on my face and make my skin healthier?|||The three C%26#039;s are awful for your skin : chocolate, chips (fries) and cheese.


Try to drink plenty of water and get your 5 portions of fruit and veg a day and your skin should clear up in no time.


Also, using just plain, unperfumed soap and some warm water helps to clean and clense the skin.|||Drink loads of water and clean your face every morning with cotton ball soaked with apple cider vinegar, might sting a little but very effective,try if you don%26#039;t have a sensitive skin. Try on a small part first. Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment