Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need to get rid of my pimples on my nose and forehead i need home remedies?

I have pimples on my nose and forehead and i havea date this weekend please help there not big but they make me look ugly home remedies please and when you use toothpaste on your acne do you leave it on overnight ? Thanks :)|||Yes you leave the toothpaste on overnight and it has to be a paste not gel toothpaste. You can also beat an egg yolk and spread that over your face and let it dry. It will feel like your face is getting really tight. After it is dry you can wash it with warm water and a mild soap. Do not scrub hard as this can aggravate the pimples.


By the way if your date doesn%26#039;t like you because you have pimples then they aren%26#039;t worth your time! Find someone who is interested in who you are and not so much what you look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment