Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best home solution for pimples?

Pleas no pro active. I need on the spot treatment.|||Be sure to wash your face in the morning and at night (do not use soap it%26#039;s too drying on the skin)


as far as home remedies go, try using a small amount of witch hazel on your face that may help and its pretty cheap, also, I%26#039;m not sure it this works or not but i read somewhere that if you use toothpaste (just plain,white regular toothpaste) apply it to the area and leave it on overnight then wash your face in the morning.(don%26#039;t know if it works, but may be worth a try)


Good Luck!!|||I dont know home solutions but I know if you go to the dermatologist he can prescribe pills for you it worked for me.|||Use a Q-tip and apply honey directly just to the pimple.


Let it sit on there for about 20 minutes. This brings


the bacteria to the surface. Wash it off and then


combine salt and hot water. Apply a good amount of this paste (use more salt than water) to the pimple with another Q-trip. Let the salt dry on and wash off after a while.|||Immediately you get up from bed early in the morning and before bed time, use soap and water for your face. Pimples really do not need too much medication.|||Mikki Star has the right advice. Witch Hazel is great and yes the toothpaste trick works. Apply it with a cotton bud though. Don%26#039;t forget a healthy diet, lots of water and change your pillow case every day. DON%26#039;T touch or pick your face either.|||I don%26#039;t know of any home solutions but I had really bad acne until I started using Arbonne Clear Advantage and now my skin is 98% clear. Its not expensive and it works great.





www.sandysmith.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment