Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a pimple on my nose?

I got this painful feling in my nose a week ago and so I just left it there because it usually goes away . but its been a week and it got big and its like a lump. theres a small hole (pore) so i tryed popping it but nothing came out. it really hurts and it feels like my whole nose is a pimple. lol exxagerated. but what shsould i do!? :(|||Hii,





A answer from the Netherlands :P hehe


Normally, a pimple will stay e few days or less but a week is extremely!! So, the only solution for you is, go to a Doctor!!!





Good luck!


Greetings from Benjamin|||fill a bowl of boiling water and put your head in it (not directly in the water obviously) and put a towel over your head, make sure you have some icy cold water at hand and once youve had your head in there for around ten mins splash your face with the cold water.


this will open pores to rid of bacteria and close them again to stop getting bacteria in. also, try the toothpaste trick.


if this doesnt work go to see a dermotologist!|||DON%26#039;T POP IT! it will leave a scar and be there forever! use stridex intensive acne repair, go see a skin doctor, or use a special face mask|||buy some sulfur cream from the store, read the label though to make sure it has the right potency.|||Man, I hate those! Clean and Clear Persagel works really good for me. Moisturizer helps too.|||if its red, but toothpaste on it


it will make it less red (:

No comments:

Post a Comment