Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I HAVE CHURCH IN 2 HOURS AND I HAVE A PIMPLE ABOVE MY LIP!!!?

Okay so I%26#039;m going to church in an hour and usually I%26#039;d be fine with it, but this pimples right above my lip and when I smile it gets really red, and it spreads out!


Can you please help me! I kknow I can%26#039;t get rid of it, but is there a way to make it less noticeable? Please I need help! I want to look nice!Oh, and don%26#039;t be stupid and just say don%26#039;t smile.|||A couple things you could try.


1) hold an ice cube over it for a couple minuets. It will reduce the swelling.


2) Dab on a whitening toothpaste. It may reduce the redness.


3) try holding a piece of raw potato against it. Potato starch also has a whitening effect on the skin.


Good luck.|||Ask God to heal you.|||Take some hedge clippers to the bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment