Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I found one pimple on my penis and idk what it is i dont really know what to do?

i found one pimple on my penis and idk what it is i dont really know what to do??|||Dont worry about it! I had one when I was younger xD just wait for few months and it would go away! Hope I helped! IF it is still there after months, go get a check-up from the Doctor!|||If you have had sex then I suggest you have a doctor look at it. It may not be just a pimple. DO NOT SQUEEZE IT!!! Unless you like the thought of a skin infection or abscess on your penis! Just keep it clean (mild soap and water... do not scrub it) and use warm compresses 3-4 times a day if it is bothering you.|||Maybe it is a sign that you might have to be much more hygienic in that area of your body....Do you play any sports...maybe you sweat to much down there....what I am trying to say is that when you shower you should take a little extra time and clean down there really well.|||if it looks like a pimple and feels like a pimple then its more than likely a pimple and yes you can get a pimple on your penis, you can get a pimple anywhere there is skin....good luck...pj|||It%26#039;s most likely because of puberty. It%26#039;ll be gone soon, just don%26#039;t play with it or pop it.|||first off, how old are you? second are you sexually active...maybe its not a pimple???|||squeeze it|||Let it alone.|||Just leave it alone....it%26#039;ll go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment